Join the Team
Working at Mount St Mary’s College and Barlborough Hall School in any capacity is a privilege. It is a special community, with a proud history and bright future, where staff and pupils work hard to achieve success and rewards.
Honest, hardworking teachers with the ability to consistently engage and inspire young people are our most precious resource. Other specialists, in the fields of finance, HR and grounds maintenance, to name but a few, are equally critical to the operation.
Our standards are high; yours need to be too. If this sounds of interest, please view the vacancies below to see what opportunities are currently available to join our highly effective team. You will need to complete an application form in order to apply. CVs sent in isolation will not be accepted.
At Mount St Mary’s College and Barlborough Hall School, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
We value diversity and strive to promote equality at all levels. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
- Privacy Notice for Applicants Download
- APPLICATION FORM Download
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FORM Download
- Residential Graduate Assistant Advert Download
- Residential Graduate Assistant Job Description Download
- ICT Support Officer Advert Download
- ICT Support Officer Job Description Download
- Caretaker Advert Download
- Caretaker Job Description Download
- Enterprise Manager Advert Download
- Enterprise Manager Job Description Download
- Part Time Teacher of Maths Advert Download
- Part Time Teacher of Maths Job Description Download
- Marketing & PR Manager Advert Download
- Marketing & PR Manager Job Description Download
- Catering Assistant Advert Download
- Catering Assistant JD Download