Join the Team
Working at Mount St Mary’s College and Barlborough Hall School in any capacity is a privilege. It is a special community, with a proud history and bright future, where staff and pupils work hard to achieve success and rewards.
Honest, hardworking teachers with the ability to consistently engage and inspire young people are our most precious resource. Other specialists, in the fields of finance, HR and grounds maintenance, to name but a few, are equally critical to the operation.
Our standards are high; yours need to be too. If this sounds of interest, please view the vacancies below to see what opportunities are currently available to join our highly effective team. You will need to complete an application form in order to apply. CVs sent in isolation will not be accepted.
At Mount St Mary’s College and Barlborough Hall School, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
We value diversity and strive to promote equality at all levels. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community.
- Application Form Download
- School Receptionist Job Advert Download
- School Receptionist JD Download
- Central Services Administrator Advert Download
- Central Services Administrator JD Download
- Archive Coordinator Advert Download
- Archive Coordinator JD Download
- Finance Administrator Advert Download
- Finance Administrator JD Download
- Admissions & Marketing Assistant Advert Download
- Admissions & Marketing Assistant JD Download
- Admissions Assistant Advert Download
- Admissions Assistant JD Download
- Supportive Listener Advert Download
- Supportive Listener JD Download